New Year's Resolution Gut & Immune Health Bundle
Thumbnail Filmstrip of New Year's Resolution Gut & Immune Health Bundle Images
New Year's Resolution Gut & Immune Health Bundle
The New Year's Resolution Gut & Immune Health Bundle Includes Colostrum LD 12oz + LD Immune PRP powder + Curcumin LD
Colostrum-LD® can help:
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports intestinal health
- Potent liposomal delivery for optimal absorption
- Promotes healthy aging support
Colostrum-LD® supports a balanced healthy immune system and the healthy integrity of the stomach and intestinal lining. Colostrum is the first food of life and is collected from the first milking of Grade A dairy cows that are not supplemented with rBST, BSE and are antibiotic free.
Colostrum-LD is coated with bio-identical liposomal lipids extracted from milk and sunflower oils to help protect the colostrum from the digestion process for enhanced optimal absorption. Bovine colostrum is full of naturally occurring immunoglobulins, growth factors, Lactoferrin and amino acids to help boost a healthy immune function. Bovine (cow) colostrum is an ideal supplement because it is plentiful and biologically transferrable to humans.
What is Bovine Colostrum?
- Nature’s Powerful Superfood Is a rich source of immunoglobulins, antibodies, good bacteria strains, growth factors, and other immune bioactives, plus protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, and minerals
- Develops the newborn calf’s intestinal tract by closing natural holes in the gut's thin lining (intestinal permeability or "leaky gut"), bovine colostrum health benefits are bio transferrable to humans, stimulates the immune system by restoring the new healthy gut, and promotes growth and development; similar benefits can be realized by adult mammals who take colostrum
- The first mammary secretion from the female bovine (cow) that provides her calf with its first nutrition
Colostrum is the yellowish substance secreted by female mammals (including humans) immediately after the birth of their newborns. It is sometimes called “pre-milk,” but this nutritious substance is considered separate from true breast milk. All mammalian mothers produce colostrum, so its commonly is referred to as “life's first food.” New mothers secrete colostrum for approximately 72 hours after giving birth, after which the colostrum production tapers off and regular milk production increases.
Bovine (cow) colostrum is not the same as cow’s milk. Colostrum is produced for approximately 72 hours, but the colostrum used in supplements is traditionally taken from the first milking only, after the calf has drunk its fill. It is considered a dietary supplement because of its many health benefits to humans which include, immune support, gut health, joint and muscle support, skin, hair, and nail benefits (plus more). Because dairy cows produce an excess of 8 liters of colostrum, which the calves will not use, the extra can be used for supplements. Bovine colostrum is biologically transferrable to other mammals, including humans. Due to limited shelf life, fresh bovine colostrum is processed into powdered form so that it can be reconstituted with water when ready to use.
Why are Bovine Colostrum-derived Immunopeptides Important for Health?
- PRPs offer additional immune support
- Low molecular weight peptides are absorbed more easily
- Bovine PRPs are biocompatible for human use
The proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs), a type of immune bioactive extracted from bovine colostrum can be concentrated and added back to first-milking bovine colostrum to create a “super-charged” immune supplement. PRPs help activate and control the production and regulation of cytokines which in turn, help the immune system function properly. PRPs are signaling molecules which provide the body with instructions to maintain healthy immune homeostasis, or balance.
Why is Colostrum BioPRPs™ Better than Other Immune Supplements?
- PRPs are only present in mammalian colostrum
- Superior absorbability/bioavailability
- Helps improve the health of intestinal lining simultaneously
Colostrum BioPRPs is a novel immune supplement which maximizes the benefits bovine colostrum has to offer. The proline-rich polypeptides extracted and concentrated from bovine colostrum are 10 to 40 times greater than what is normally present in a powdered bovine colostrum dietary supplement. The concentrated PRPs are combined with a small quantity of bovine colostrum to take advantage of whole colostrum’s benefits. Finally, with proprietary liposomal delivery, all of the immune bioactives and growth factors are more readily absorbed through the small intestine.
What is Curcumin?
- Derived from the turmeric root (Curcuma longa)
- Gives the root its bright yellow/orange color
- Is the primary biologically active compound (curcuminoids) in turmeric
Curcumin is a key part of turmeric, a spice that gives curry its yellow color. Turmeric has been used as a spice and traditional medicinal herb in India for thousands of years. It also contains curcuminoids, compounds that help give turmeric its restorative medicinal properties as a powerful joint and immune health solution.
Curcumin serves as a powerful antioxidant. It is fat-soluble, and it may be incorporated into a person's diet via a high-quality supplement.
Disclaimer: sovereignlaboratories.com is an independent distributor for Sovereign Laboratories. The statements contained in this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements contained herein are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. Those with health problems, or who are pregnant or nursing, are specifically advised that they should consult their physician before taking these or any nutritional supplements.