C-3 Bundle :: Vital C-LD + Curcumin-LD + Colostrum-LD Capsules
Thumbnail Filmstrip of C-3 Bundle :: Vital C-LD + Curcumin-LD + Colostrum-LD Capsules Images
C-3 Bundle :: Vital C-LD + Curcumin-LD + Colostrum-LD Capsules
C-3 Bundle includes 120 count Vital C-LD + 60 count Curcumin-LD + 120 count Colostrum-LD Capsules
Colostrum-LD® can help:
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports intestinal health
- Potent liposomal delivery for optimal absorption
- Promotes healthy aging support
Colostrum-LD® supports a balanced healthy immune system and the healthy integrity of the stomach and intestinal lining. Colostrum is the first food of life and is collected from the first milking of Grade A dairy cows that are not supplemented with rBST, BSE and are antibiotic free.
Colostrum-LD is coated with bio-identical liposomal lipids extracted from milk and sunflower oils to help protect the colostrum from the digestion process for enhanced optimal absorption. Bovine colostrum is full of naturally occurring immunoglobulins, growth factors, Lactoferrin and amino acids to help boost a healthy immune function. Bovine (cow) colostrum is an ideal supplement because it is plentiful and biologically transferrable to humans.
What is Bovine Colostrum?
- Nature’s Powerful Superfood Is a rich source of immunoglobulins, antibodies, good bacteria strains, growth factors, and other immune bioactives, plus protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, and minerals
- Develops the newborn calf’s intestinal tract by closing natural holes in the gut's thin lining (intestinal permeability or "leaky gut"), bovine colostrum health benefits are bio transferrable to humans, stimulates the immune system by restoring the new healthy gut, and promotes growth and development; similar benefits can be realized by adult mammals who take colostrum
- The first mammary secretion from the female bovine (cow) that provides her calf with its first nutrition
Colostrum is the yellowish substance secreted by female mammals (including humans) immediately after the birth of their newborns. It is sometimes called “pre-milk,” but this nutritious substance is considered separate from true breast milk. All mammalian mothers produce colostrum, so its commonly is referred to as “life's first food.” New mothers secrete colostrum for approximately 72 hours after giving birth, after which the colostrum production tapers off and regular milk production increases.
Bovine (cow) colostrum is not the same as cow’s milk. Colostrum is produced for approximately 72 hours, but the colostrum used in supplements is traditionally taken from the first milking only, after the calf has drunk its fill. It is considered a dietary supplement because of its many health benefits to humans which include, immune support, gut health, joint and muscle support, skin, hair, and nail benefits (plus more). Because dairy cows produce an excess of 8 liters of colostrum, which the calves will not use, the extra can be used for supplements. Bovine colostrum is biologically transferrable to other mammals, including humans. Due to limited shelf life, fresh bovine colostrum is processed into powdered form so that it can be reconstituted with water when ready to use.
Vital C-LD® Capsules - 120 count
What is Vitamin C?
- A water-soluble antioxidant, also known as ascorbic acid
- Is found in some foods and is widely available in supplement form
- Is required for the body to make collagen, improves iron absorption, and promotes immune health
Vitamin C is not manufactured by the human body, but it is critical to several biological processes. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals that are generated when the body converts food into energy and from environmental free radicals created by air pollution, cigarette smoke, and the sun’s UV light. Vitamin C is necessary for the body to make collagen which in turn, helps wounds heal and improves the structure of skin. It also helps the body absorb the iron that is contained in plant foods. And in general, vitamin C helps the immune system perform its normal function of protecting the body.
Vitamin C serves as a powerful antioxidant and because it is water-soluble, any excess is excreted in the urine. A high-quality supplement is advisable when one’s dietary needs are not being met by natural vitamin C from fruits and vegetables.
Biggest Challenge with Vitamin C
- Human body cannot manufacture vitamin C
- Poor absorbability from foods and supplements
- Causes stomach and G.I. irritation
Unlike most other vitamins, the human body cannot manufacture its own vitamin C and so, eating vitamin C-rich foods or taking vitamin C supplements is the only way to prevent a vitamin C deficiency, which in its most serious form is scurvy. Unfortunately, the actual amount of vitamin C that the body can obtain from food sources is limited and similarly, most supplements have low bioavailability. Common sense dictates consuming more vitamin C, but too much vitamin C, especially in a limited time period, can irritate the stomach and G.I. lining due to its acidity. Food deserts may complicate the issue of obtaining sufficient quantities of dietary vitamin C, which would make supplementation necessary.
Curcumin-LD® Capsules - 60 count
- 95% Curcuminoids
- Helps Maintain Healthy Joints
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Can be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- Helps enhances gastrointestinal (GI) and Immune Health
Made from organic turmeric with liposomal delivery (LD), Curcumin LD® is standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Curcumin contains potent antioxidants to help maintain good digestion, and it has been used for centuries to support a healthy immune system and bolster existing circulatory and heart health. Curcumin LD® utilizes LD technology to enhance the body's absorption of health-enhancing curcuminoids.†
What is Curcumin?
- Derived from the turmeric root (Curcuma longa)
- Gives the root its bright yellow/orange color
- Is the primary biologically active compound (curcuminoids) in turmeric
Curcumin is a key part of turmeric, a spice that gives curry its yellow color. Turmeric has been used as a spice and traditional medicinal herb in India for thousands of years. It also contains curcuminoids, compounds that help give turmeric its restorative medicinal properties as a powerful joint and immune health solution.
Curcumin serves as a powerful antioxidant. It is fat-soluble, and it may be incorporated into a person's diet via a high-quality supplement.
Be the first to rate this item!
Frequently Bought Together
Disclaimer: sovereignlaboratories.com is an independent distributor for Sovereign Laboratories. The statements contained in this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements contained herein are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. Those with health problems, or who are pregnant or nursing, are specifically advised that they should consult their physician before taking these or any nutritional supplements.