Colostrum is nature’s most powerful and effective superfood. It helps stimulate growth and regeneration of all bodily systems.
Here’s a closer look at how the benefits of colostrum extend throughout the whole body.
- Helps treat constipation, diarrhea, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Encourages the colonization of beneficial bacteria in the bowel.
- Destroys harmful pathogens and prevents them from attaching to the intestinal wall.
- Aids in the repair and regeneration of the intestinal wall surface at the cellular level.
- Helps eliminate gastrointestinal (GI) infection and inflammation.
- Contains friendly bacteria strains that promote a healthy acidity level in the colon and crowd out the pathogenic bacteria.
- Helps treat acne, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
- Colostrum promotes the replication of identical, healthy skin cells.
- Includes epithelial/epidermal growth factor (EGF) for cell repair and regeneration.
- Features fibroblast growth factor (FGF) that helps heal skin wounds.
- Contains a high concentration of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), which helps speed up burn and wound recovery.
- Helps treat fibromyalgia, headaches, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Contains the LMW peptide, which helps reduce and prevent joint inflammation.
- Includes growth factors that help regenerate bone and cartilage tissue.
- Features transfer factors that help reduce joint damage, pain, and stiffness.
- Stimulates collagen production, which helps cushion the joints and improve joint health.
- Helps treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, and depression.
- Contains IGF-1 that helps synthesize serotonin, inhibit age-related depression, and balance blood glucose in the brain.
- Features proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs) that help improve the mental functioning of Alzheimer’s patients with mild to moderate dementia.
- Helps treat leaky gut syndrome (LGS), a chronic state of inflammation of the gut that is a major contributing factor in cases of chronic fatigue.
- Contains lactoferrin that helps regulate iron and reduce fatigue.
- Includes PRPs that help modulate the body’s immune response.
Sinus and Mouth
- Helps treat colds, influenza, and food sensitivities.
- Contains lactoferrin that helps the body fight off infection.
- Has been shown to be at least three times more effective than vaccines against flu.
- Provides immunity against the flu virus and other disease-causing pathogens.
- Can help treat mouth lesions and sinus inflammation
- Helps treat Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s disease, and hypothyroidism.
- Contains thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), thyroxine, and calcitonin that have been shown to aid in thyroid management.
- Includes growth factors that promote safe, effective management of autoimmune thyroid disorders.
- Contains growth hormone and IGF-1 that help increase lean muscle mass.
- Promotes enhanced muscle tone and reduced body fat in athletes.
- Helps lower recovery times after exercise and increase anaerobic power.
- Helps prevent the digestion of muscle tissue.
- Contains growth factors that help stimulate bone repair and regeneration.
- Includes transforming growth factor that helps build bone.
- Features microcrystalline hydroxyapatite and DHEA that help increase bone density.
- Contains IGF-1, which is necessary to produce new cells.
- Includes lactoferrin that helps stimulate natural killer (NK) and immune cell activity.
- Features a combination of immune modulators and growth factors that help prevent the spread of cancer cells.