Colostrum is nature’s most powerful and effective superfood. It helps promote growth and regeneration within all bodily systems. Here’s a closer look at how the potential benefits of colostrum extend throughout the whole body.
- Helps reduce symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Encourage the colonization of beneficial bacteria in the bowel.
- Helps balance the microbiome bacteria and prevent them from attaching to the intestinal wall.
- Aids in the natural repair and regeneration of the intestinal wall surface at the cellular level.
- Helps to support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains friendly bacteria strains that promote a healthy acidity level in the colon and crowd out the pathogenic bacteria.
- Helps the appearance of acne, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
- Contains epithelial/epidermal growth factors (EGF) that are known for cell repair and regeneration.
- Contains fibroblast growth factor (FGF) that has been shown to help promote skin wound healing.
- Contains a high concentration of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), which helps speed up wound recovery.
- May help to reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia, headaches, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Contains the LMW peptide, which helps reduce joint inflammation.
- Contains growth factors that help regenerate bone and cartilage tissue.
- Contains transfer factors that help reduce joint damage, pain, and stiffness.
- Stimulates collagen production, which helps cushion the joints and improve joint health.
- Helps reduce symptoms related to attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, and depression.
- Contains IGF-1, which has been shown to help synthesize serotonin, inhibit age-related depression, and balance blood glucose in the brain.
- Contains colostrinin (low molecular weight colostrum polypeptides) that help support healthy mental functioning in patients with mild to moderate neurodegenerative conditions.
- Helps reduce symptoms of leaky gut, a significant contributing factor in cases of chronic fatigue.
- Contains lactoferrin which help regulate iron levels and reduce fatigue.
- Contains colostrum polypeptides which help support the body’s natural immune response.
Sinus and Mouth
- Helps reduce symptoms of colds, influenza, and food sensitivities.
- Contains lactoferrin that helps the body fight off unhealthy bacteria.
- Helps support natural immunity against the flu virus and other pathogens.
- Helps balance the oral microbiome and remediate sinus issues.
- Helps support healthy thyroid function.
- Contains thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), thyroxine, and calcitonin that have been shown to aid in thyroid management.
- Contains growth factors that are known to promote safe, effective management of autoimmune thyroid disorders.
- Contains growth hormone and IGF-1 that help increase lean muscle mass with regular exercise.
- Promotes greater muscle tone and reduced body fat in athletes.
- Helps support recovery after intense exercise and contributes to anaerobic power.
- Promotes anabolism over catabolism.
- Contains growth factors that help support bone repair and regeneration.
- Contains transforming growth factor that helps build bone.
- Contains microcrystalline hydroxyapatite and DHEA that help increase bone density.
- Contains IGF-1, which is necessary to generate new cells.
- Contains lactoferrin that helps control levels of free iron in the blood.
- Contains a combination of immune and growth factors that help balance cell growth.